Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Taking A Step Back



After such a fantastic day on Sunday, Monday had a mind of it's own. Monday morning I got the not-so-pleasant surprise of a lovely stomach virus straight from Hell. My hopes of a fabulous Monday workout after work went out straight out the window. Instead, I got to spend my whole Monday worshiping the porcelean gods. And yesterday I was forcing liquids down my very dehydrated throat. It was horrible. Over 48 hours I lost 10 lbs. Now, I'm all for losing weight, but not this way. No way. So, now for the week my workouts are on hold as I slowly try to regain strength and get back to my normal diet. A few steps back isn't the end of the world. If anything, this has helped me realize just how much I am enjoying this journey. I was really upset that I had to cancel my workout with BW on Monday. And now I can't wait to get back in the gym! So, I shall take it easy and see how the rest of this week turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment