Saturday, July 13, 2013

I haven't forgotten about you!

Well, once again I have slacked off on the whole blogging thing. So I shall fill you in on my journey since we last saw each other. 

My workouts with my trainer are going great. I can tell that I'm getting stronger, which is awesome. Yesterday actually, I was bench pressing more than some of the guys there! What can I say? I was in beast mode! 

My trainer did leave me with some homework though... I have to track every bite of food I eat. Because, I'm "working too hard not to be losing any weight". I had been really good with what I was eating. Then, all of a sudden I wasn't. I got busy with work and life and got lazy. At one point last week I ate cereal three times in one day... No bueno. 
So, no more cereal (bummer). 

Now, I'm not the best cook. Honestly, I'm no cook. Tonight I had to call for help baking chicken. So, with cereal and fast food definitely out of the picture I need some help on food ideas. I plan to use my day off tomorrow loading up my healthy recipe arsenal on Pinterest. Which I find kind of exciting, because I love trying and discovering new things! If I have any luck and don't burn my kitchen down I will share my food success stories with you! Let's be honest, I'll probably share the epic fails with you as well. 

According to my clock it is officially Sunday Funday Runday! I have a lovely little run planned in park I recently discovered.  The trail is around a lake, it's absolutely heavenly. Have a great day! I shall report back with foodie things soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment